MANAGER: PHOTOJOURNALISM AND DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAMME (PDP)
PURPOSE OF JOB
To realise and manage the Photojournalism and Documentary Photography Programme (PDP), including the management of the curriculum, trainng, resources and projects to ensure proper and relevant education – and the achievement and fulfilment of strategic objectives of the PDP in particular and in broad those of the Market Photo Workshop.
• A critical awareness of the nature and role of photography, and of the training and development landscape
• Knowledge of and interest in photography across various practices: with a particular focus on photojournalism and documentary practices.
• Must have exposure and experience in media, education, journalism and photography.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Management
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be computer literate
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
• A relevant bachelor’s degree – and ideally a post-graduate qualification
R221,000 per annum on contract basis renewable annually.
Applicants should submit a covering letter and a comprehensive CV with contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline for application: Monday, 16th July at 12:00
No late applications will be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified
All applicants should have legal status to work in SA.
For more information visit
www.marketphotoworkshop.co.za or contact us on +27(0)11 834 1444
The Market Photo Workshop is a division of The Market Theatre Foundation.